why halal certificate1. It is synonymous with purity & authenticity of goods & services and hence applicability for global consumers who want standardized products.
2. The Halal market size is expanding with the growth of global consumer base comprising of 1.9 billion Muslims across 112 countries in the world.
3. Halal certified products have greater marketability in Muslim & non –Muslim countries
4. It is must to have the products Halal certified to meet the import standards of many countries
5. It ensures product/service credibility by assuring Muslim consumers of strict compliance to Halal process
6. If planning to export, the Halal certificate will help to assure Halal consumers in importing countries.